Wednesday, December 3, 2008

ashy ankles & Pinfield






this is gunna be my whackest blog entry but egh watever =/. the last week or so i've been doing the same shit. rime,school,gf,food. story of my life people. But i'll get back on my blog shit. i chilled with Hot Spittaaaa on black friday lol..n we ate dominos..but you'll see that pic later. Then later that day I chilled with the ":crooks" Gee.P & Kurtiz lol..those guys are funny. Ive been alot fo chinese food and mcdonalds and pizza lately =/. I took my yearbook pics on Monday..they were cute. That 100 styles n running launch party at Rime was cute. Met alotta people n stuff n took some ill as pics =]. it took me like 15 minutes to remember my blogspot.com password n shit cuz i haven't been on this in ages..Today my gf took her yr book pics so i jus took pics and rolled around on the school floor with Crop until she was fiished. Gotta love Croppy lol. My gf took kinda long to take hers but she lookedddd cute as usual =* but my pics are better ofcourse.. yeah here are some pics of the last few days.