Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving eve & 808's n HeartBreak







So we meet again my blogger comrads. how's it hangin'? Yeah so i been at Rime all week gettin ready 4 Black Friday or w.e. so i bussed out the music selection on 'em n violated everyones music device. so ofcourse Covin got emotional n went home n got madd music 4 no reason to try to outdo me but im the KANG HOMIE (T.I voice). so on monday some kids stole 2 MonClers from the store =/ smh. People stills teal? what year are wein ? but yea yesterday i went to Rime fterschool n rode the train with Sara as usual. always good to have a talk with "croppy" lol. she got madd funny out of nowhere but im still the comedian >=]. She was going to soho with PC so i gotoff at Bergen n went about my bidnassss. i went to brooklyn circus for the first time in monthhss n saw a crewneck i really want. i might go buy it 2morrow but eggh =/. Me n my gf started our "stash" so we can buy a dog when we move in together -_- yeeeeeeeeah. I took madd pics this week n shitt so thats good =] oh yeah and i gota Stussy crewneck yesterday from Rime. shhit is tough even though i don't really mess with stussy like that. I was cold n only had on a t shit under my coat so yeah i put it on lol don't judge me =/. After a hard days work at the store I was hungry and i was only with my gf for like 5 mins in school so I decided to go to her house. She was all in her "pajamas" n stuff n her socks were mad funny. We closed the store at likeee 8:30 n i got onda train n bumped 808's n heartbreak, i think it's unfair to listen to that cd on regualr headphones but thats just me. yeah, i got to bdway junction at like 9 n got there at like 9:15. There was food waiting for me =] isn't that wonderful? long hard day n come home to the wife and a muthafuckinn MEALLLL. I guess that's how its gunna be when we get older and I come back from being a Street Pharmacist and im looking forward to that =]. After we ate n shit i got kanye's album n shit. Say You will is the best song on the album idc what nobody says!. Ofcourse i wanted to have sex and I didnt wana leave =/ but thats just the way love goes. I saw Melissa (my gf's older sister) finally!. havent seen that crackhead in a while. yeaah so i left at like 11:45, i might as well have stayed till 12:00 so i can tell her im thankful fro hern happy thanksgiving n all that gay shit but im too hood 4 all that luvy duvy shit yuhh digg?! I' MSOOOO HOOOOOODDDD! -_-. i waited for like 35 minutes for the fukin A train n it defiantely made C train stops so i was hype for no reason. I got off at Lafayette n walked the rest n i got some tea at the corner sto' n i got home at like 1 but here are some pics of my week-
































































































i thought this face was funny. Happy thanksgiving everyone from me n my lazyass gf lol











































No comments: