Wednesday, December 10, 2008

bbq chicken pizzas n rain






today actually turned out good. the weather wass pretty nice. I definately got into a fight in atlantic train station this morning though -_-. smhh hood people..don't ask. anyway yeaah i got to school n saw my gf with my hat on =].she looked real nice n i wanted to sex her up ofcourse cuz im horny 24-7 but thats another issue =/. Felt weird being in school due to the day off yesterday lol. I hadda pretty decent breakfast =]. I left school and went to meetup with iz nasty to sell this bbc tee. ofcourse i got there before him and he sent me the " yo meet me by bkc" text. So i head over there n chill wif collin n bevin n the bkc exprience lol. I'm gunna go back n get the brown varsity since i wanted it all my life and never owned a varsity jacket before =]. While at brooklyn circus I saw ebony again( Goldmine girl) . I've been seeing her everywhere lately but she's a business woman i guess lol. I sold the shirt thankgod and me n musa headed to williamsburg to hit up sum nort recon sample sale shit. Shit was dope. SUBWARE LADIES N GENTLEMEN..COP YOU SOME!. I saw a season 1 bape button up that was kinda plain for $50!. i was gunna buy it and flip it but eggh i chose not to. . Speaking of Musa, I think he and I are related but we just don't know. He looks just like Lupe Fiasco!. Despite how gay this sounds I like being around him you know? we like the same shit n have the same views on the same shit lol. I got my gf a sick ass hellz Bellz hoodie<333. hope ="/..she" xl ="/." didnt ="[." though ="].">





picss:








1 comment:

JavRabbit said...

ahh mr. shutter beast. i go to the same school as him