Thursday, December 4, 2008

Bad Day







this was an interesting Thursday. I wokeup n didn't wanna move, my gym teacher was absent so we had to go to some classroom n listne to some old lady talk.I ate like 3 different meals today though so i guess that was the bright side but besides that my day was shitty. Hopefully 2mrw's better. But back to today- school blew mine as usual. Typical bothers and typical fake heads did their usual jobs. didn't wanna be in school in the first place but w.e. I spoke to my sissstren shellz today for the first time in yearssss. She always has 8 page papers so she's gone with the wind -_-. My gf got mad for no reason in my opinion. I didn't think the issue was that serious..I didn't even know it would be an issue but hey =/. Since i wasn't with her afterschool i just went to Rime. i made sum more signs n shit. Monclers 20% off n shit like that. I saw a crewneck,Obey flannel and a jacket in the store that i wantt. Probably wont get any of em though. I need moneey n shit as usual soo im trynna sell this wesc crewneck to some kid in my school. i almost got spraypaint on it today but aghh w.e. but overall today was horrible. here's some pics of today n tuesday :












No comments: