Saturday, November 15, 2008

Bloggin' on the Noggin'

EAZY DOES IT'





yeah so the names Kareem. better known as K Eazy. I'm 17 yrs old and i live in Brooklyn. I like Ravioli. I like Pokemon. I like V necks. I rather the train than the bus.I'm materialistic and can't help it. I go to brooklyn college academy, where it's easy to be hated and hard to be appreciated. I don't leave the house without my iPod or my phone. I love Mos Def, Big L, Jay-z, Smif n Wessun, Kanye West, tribe called quest etc. I listen to Black On Both Sides about 5 times a day..from top to bottom. I like to ride the G train even though I live nowhere near it. I don't let my gf go home alone, no matter wat time it is. I wish I lived with my gf and next door to Dru and across the hall from Sara. I talk too much in class. I would spend $50 everyday in food if i had it like that. But im broke, imma proud member of WAB ( WE ARE BROKE) truue storry ghod.I love my Gucci belt as much as i love my cock. I hate my wallet but it holds my shit and i never get around to getting a new one. I take pictures and draw for fun. I love skinny jeans and idc what people say about me wearing them. I like fooooddd. alot. Imma skinny nigga but I eat like a 400 pound slob with a wrinkled penis and cheese doodle breath. I'm not rich. I'm not perfect and I laydown with my gf alot. I fall alseep on the phone and i like Brown n Serve sausage.. I was supposed to make this blog shit a long time ago but i never got around to it. I guess I procrastinate alot =/. I eat Chicken n Broccoli with white rice and chicken wings with my girlfriend after hours of rough sweaty pounding pig sex. Speaking of my girlfriend, Her name's Jerissa Cribb and she's 17, if you tell me Cribb isn't a cool last name u a muthaafuckkin hater!. She's 6 months older than me and i like that =]. She came to my school last yr n i wannid that assssssss. so i scoopedd dat asss lol. We watch king of queens together and say every line of every episdoe because we love that show. My tv is only on when she's at my house. I leave it unplugged..i want to sell it but she stops me from doing so =[. We're gunna live like Doug and Carrie when we get older and Melissa ( hersister) is gunna be the Arthur of the household. She made me spagehtti ONCE and swears she's a cook -_-. 90% of the time my phone is in my hand that means im texting her. I'm not really a phone perosn but I call her alot. I think her mom is the best cook in the world. hands down. Her mom loves me more than she loves my gf and im okay with that =D. We wear the same size in sneakers and idc. I give her my clothes and kicks and she gives me sex...thats how shit goess in deze streets!.I LAY THE D DOWN..UP AND DOWN..AND ROUN N ROUN. She's lazy but i love her =*. Before we started going out I used to talk to her about bichtes n hoes =/..i regret doing so but she knows me inside and out and what i like and don't like so I guess it's a good thing. She keeps me sane and doesnt let me sex her up in public =[ but I couldnt ask for more in a girlfriend and she's the best thing that ever happen to me.



Mrs.Eazy<3








I chill and act gay with Dru n Derek when im not at work. -______-- i wish i had a job. but this recession gettin on my nerves. niggas dont wanna read niggas applications cuz niggas dont want otherniggas to get jobs..niggas wh got jobs dont wan tother niggas as co workers..niggas spend they paychecks infront of other niggas who dont earn a paycheck and niggas dont hire niggas cuz niggas dont like other niggas. But yeah, I chill with Dru a wholee lot, i think i see him more then my brother and i'm okay with that =]. Dru is always thinkin the same shit im thinkin n thats y he's my man =*. Lenny n George..Kobe n Shaq..Iverson n Mutombo..u get the point..Derek is the most un relaible guy you'll ever meet. he's horrible with time and following through with plans and 4,3,2 but i love him too.
and thats how the cookie crumbles niggas n bitches. hoes n tricks. I'll update the blog posts frequently unlike soem people -__-- lol. l8tr allig8trs.










































No comments: