Thursday, November 20, 2008

Vagina Feasts and Rime'n

yooooooooooo party peopleeeeeee -_-. Yeah so recently i haven't been blogging cuz i been busy n shit. According to my gf my blogs been "slackin" she suffers from mental retardation however. I've been bussy at Rime n shit. im there when im not in school n with my girl n shiit. I intern there n shit n draw n design 4 the store n everything n shit cuz im just nicee like that ghod and i've never been happier .cuz thats the way love goes.. i dont get paid so i'll still be broke but im okay with that. take the F or G to bergen n "drop sum cash" =]. Yesterday i had chinese food with my wife after sex cuz that's the way love goes and thats just what we do you know?






Today had to be the coldest day I've ever lived through. I wore my keepwatch Mishka fitted cuz thats my favorite hat and i haven't worn it in god knows how long. I spent some time with sara afterschool. she's like a real sister to me and we spoke about life n life n life n life n shit. that was some good talk shit. I ate breakfast alone at the diner this morning becuz my retarded gf was mad at me cuz i fell asleep on her again =/. Thats the way love goes.








Recent Photoss:


RIME'n on the ISLE'n




come thruu.






yeah we got MonCler nigaaa, 4 all yall drug dealin ass guap gettin ass paper touchin asss cats -_-




and since i couldn't eat my gf's vagina for dinner i just settled for this =(

goodnight bloggers. Onelove -Eazy'

1 comment:

JavRabbit said...

i think its splendid that u intern there. thats something to put on a resume when u apply for retail stores son. goodshit! chea!