Friday, January 16, 2009

updated feelings

soooo i been ghost. i knowwww. i have an afro n shitt. this recession is hittin me hard cuz eveyrone who gives me money has less money now so therefore I have less money now.

im stressed as usual.
im sensitive.
im back into the seriousness of school and college n shit.
im being harassed..idc how that sounds.
im tight.
i see shit and dont say nuffin.
my moods fucked up.
i don't ever get a break.
I miss Michelle (shellz) alottttttttt.
I miss my little brother.
I miss my pops.
Me Dru n kadeem r cool n shit again like before so thass a plus.
emotional rollercoasters..ups and downns n shit.
maybe if i were alone with nobody and nothing I guess I would appreciate things more and wouldnt be going through this but I guess im fortunate.
people around annoy me.
i dislike snake niggas.
i cant have friends unless theyre mutual apparently.
have no time 4 hatin niggas or people who desire to crush my happiness.
I miss kyle( Saddity).


I'm stressed and misunderstood...aint shit change.

3 comments:

RISS|FACE said...

i love you no matter what babe.

Miss.Bumi said...

feel better.

JavRabbit said...

what u need is for me to cook u some oatmeal.